COVID-19 Customer Update
The health and safety of customers, staff, and visitors at our dealership are our top priority.
We are following the Orders of the Ohio Department of Health and have begun taking affirmative precautions throughout our Dealerships, which include the Required Measures Pursuant to the Health Department Order:
- Additional cleaning of all frequently touched countertops, handrails, doorknobs, drinking fountains, and elevator buttons, throughout the day.
- Use of cleaning agents which have appropriate disinfecting quantities will be used at every touch point (all cleaning agents are used according to directions provided by the manufacturer).
- Adding hand sanitizer stations throughout the dealerships.
- Providing two options for senior and vulnerable customers, (1) to remain in their car until a service advisor comes to their vehicle and then use a free loaner vehicle until their car is done. OR (2) make an appointment for free pick up and delivery of their vehicle.
- Taking the Required Measures for Social Distancing and a Safe Workplace.
- Posting of CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) information concerning CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) to be displayed at all stores.
We intend to remain open to provide sales, service and parts to our customers and our community. This is a community-wide issue, but each of us can take action to protect not only ourselves, but those we come into contact with as well. We encourage everyone to follow these simple steps that not only help prevent the spread of the flu and the common cold, but also Coronavirus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer when you are unable to wash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with sick people and stay home if you are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue (discarded in the trash after use) or elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Maintain six-foot distances of required spacing for our employees and customers and identifying with proper signage in our stores for customers and employees.
- Availability of Hand Sanitizers and Sanitizing Products
In the meantime, we encourage you to do everything to make decisions based on current needs, as well as in response to changing conditions. We will base our decisions on directions from the CDC and our Governor as well as the Ohio State Department of Health. Please stay safe and healthy.
CEO & President
- Main:(330) 510-2714
- Mon, Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tue - Wed9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Fri - Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Mon - Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sat8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Mon - Fri7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Mon - Fri8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Mon - Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 PM